Thursday 19 October 2017

The Ordinary high coverage foundation review


You may have heard about this foundation, y'know it's one of the hyped up ones that there was a waiting list for and everyone wanted to get their hands on it? well me being me, I also had to see what the hype was about and I am glad I did.

To be honest I think it was the serum version that was much more in demand than the high coverage option, but I defo don't take the "less is more" approach so I went for the high coverage.

The texture of it is a dream, so light and glides on beautifully. It is not cakey at all, it gives a nice soft matte finish but it's not too powdery. It is just the right amount of matte so that it stays on all day but doesn't give the cakey vibes.

I personally wouldn't say it was "High" coverage, more like a good solid medium to high. If I compare it to the likes of double-wear then I would definitely say it was medium, buildable to high. But that's what I like about it, the texture is so light that it is easy to build it up.

There are 21 shades, I went for 1.1N fair which is a neural shade, there are undertone options of pink and red in various shades too.

The packaging is simple, a plastic bottle with all black print. If I was going to be picky I would say I don't like the rubberised finish of the pump (like Nars) but for only £5.90 there's nothing to complain about here. Plus there is a pump, always handy.

It also has a non chemical spf 15 in it, apparently it is quite tricky to get a non chemical spf into a foundation without compromising the colour/texture, but Deciem have seemed to have done it here! any added spf is always an added bonus, right?

Over all I am really pleased with this, its a great price, light weight and stays on all day. Win.

I have also filmed a short review vid if you fancy watching it below! it also includes a swatch of the shade 1.1N




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I recently did my makeup lesson by Lina Cameron, hearing this my sister-in-law send me this foundation, as it was not available in my town. Though I am not a pro, till I love this powder so much! <3 This suits me so well and makes my makeup long lasting. And my face looks really gorgeous simply and I love this so much! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ordinary high coverage foundation reviews are good. We are going to be redirect for such places where you start to know how to use this https://essayreviewuniverce.com/rushessay-com-review/ product. If you want to know more way use for high coverage foundations then must try them after learn from her.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig